New Latina is a well-rounded blog that covers a diversity of topics with professionalism and sensitivity. It is a place for learning about heritage, empowering Latinas and embracing each other with mentorship and advice. New Latina is all about finding balance in all aspects of your life…career, education, motherhood, family, marriage, culture, and emotional/physical health.
You can get your daily dose of New Latina here and follow community updates on Facebook and Twitter.
Check out some of these highly recommended posts from New Latina:
- Growing Up with Hair Rollers and Bobby Pins
- Afro-Latinas – Finding a Place To Belong
- Non-Spanish Fluent Latinas: “Don’t Judge Us”
- A Chapter in My Life: Keeping It Together In The Midst of Change
- Latina Cooking Blogs: A Mix of Tradition and Technology
- Are You a Literary Latina?
- The New Latina Guide to a Fabulous 2011 Year!
Is there a post I missed that you absolutely love? Leave it in the comments for us! =)