Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Tell us seven things about yourself
- Award fifteen recently discovered “new” bloggers (how about new-to-me?)
- Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have received their award
7 things about me??? Ok! ;)
- I hate the color pink (hahaha…well, I used to)
- In real life, I’m a photographer
- Before I met my husband, I was a bit of a jock (basketball fanatic and cyclist)
- I’m claustrophobic and I hate amusement park rides
- I was born in south Louisiana, near New Orleans
- I suffer from Bell’s Palsy (got it while in labor) and Hashimoto’s (Hypothyroidism)
- I have a 2 & 1/2 year old daughter who is obsessed with Karate & martial arts
15 cool, recently discovered bloggers that I love? No problem!
- Ezzy Guerrero-Languzzi ~ A literary Latina who reads, writes and thinks deep about social injustices!
- Florecita Growing Up ~ An LDS mom who talks about spiritual growth and finding strength!
- Cocoa Mamas ~ Blogging about the racism, black history and other deep issues!
- Dulce de Leche ~ Awesome peaceful parenting blog from a Christian mom!
- Aisha Iqbal ~ A literary Pakastani American mom who loves to write about life’s precious moments!
- Far From Perfect MaMMa ~ A blog about interracial life, a suegra, and Samoan traditions!
- The Hippie Housewife ~ Peaceful/natural parenting and thoughtful advice!
- Native Mothering ~ Old-school mothering and natural parenting facts & tips!
- Motherhood in Mexico ~ Observations of a gringa in Mexico with a hilarious twist!
- La Cocina de Leslie ~ Delicious traditional recipes straight from Mexico!
- Growing Up Blackxican ~ A Latina mom talks about raising biracial children!
- Mis Hijos También ~ Puerto Rican mother of 4 blogs about heritage and life in between!
- Is That Your Child ~ A blog that focuses on interracial relationships & biracial identity!
- Chilena en Nueva York ~ A cool photo blog that documents family life in NYC!
- A Little Cup of Mexican Hot Chocolate ~ Awesome recipe blog with traditional recipes!
© 2011 – 2012, Chantilly Patiño. All rights reserved.