Britax lovers, you’ll be excited to hear the news! Here is a rundown of all the latest offerings available from Britax. Their new line of super safe seats are coming out in July with all new safety features that help to keep your little kiddos safe. ;)
As a Britax Latina Advisory Board Member, I’m happy to share this list of new offerings with you! To keep up with all of the Britax updates and recaps, follow along HERE. Also, if you have any suggestions for future product updates, please leave them in the comments below! I’ll be sure to pass them along. :)
G3 convertible car seat line, available this July
Newly updated BRITAX G3 Convertible Car Seats will be on every new parent’s must-have list when they appear in stores this July. BRITAX G3 convertibles offer visible and clearly labeled safety and convenience features, along with new technologies that add to the revolutionary safety technologies and superior convenience features available on earlier models of these car seats.
- ADVOCATE® 70-G3 www.britaxusa.com/car-
- PAVILION® 70-G3 www.britaxusa.com/car-
- BOULEVARD® 70-G3 www.britaxusa.com/car-
- BRITAX HUGS™ Chest Pads with SafeCell Technology® These chest pads are affixed to the back of car seat shell to ensure that they are properly positioned on the buckled child. SafeCell padding on the chest pads, identified by their honeycomb design, are engineered to compress to manage energy and create resistance to the forward movement of a child in the event of a crash.
- The new EZ-Buckle System keeps the buckle in a convenient, easy-to-reach forward position, making boarding a child faster and simpler. It can be found on the ADVOCATE 70-G3, PAVILION 70-G3 and BOULEVARD 70-G3 as well as the MARATHONTM 70-G3 www.britaxusa.com/car-
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether http://www.britaxusa.com/
learning-center/360-degree-. The patented 2-point top tether with staged-release webbing anchors the top of the car seat to the vehicle and slows forward movement, reducing crash forces. protection/energy-absorbing- versa-tether
- All of the newly updated BRITAX convertible car seats continue to offer revolutionary safety features that are easy to see. For instance, all seats have a rigid shell with deep side walls lined with energy-absorbing foam providing side impact protection http://www.britaxusa.com/
learning-center/360-degree-. protection/side-impact- protection
- The ADVOCATE 70-G3, PAVILION 70-G3 and BOULEVARD 70-G3 offer a second layer of protection with energy-absorbing foam True Side Impact Protection http://www.britaxusa.com/
learning-center/360-degree-head restraint that keeps the head, neck and spine aligned. protection/true-side-impact- protection
- Finally, the ADVOCATE 70-G3 includes Side Impact Cushion Technology® http://www.britaxusa.com/
learning-center/360-degree-, a third layer of protection, with black energy-absorbing cushions on the exterior of child seat to reduce side impact energy by diverting 45 percent of the crash forces away from the seated child. These cushions also provide extra protection for the adjacent passenger. protection/side-impact- cushion-technology
- Additional visible features can be found on all updated BRITAX convertible car seats. Check inside the open-style base for honeycomb-shaped SafeCell Technology® http://www.britaxusa.com/
learning-center/360-degree- protection/safecell-technology , designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat. Look on the outside of the seat for integrated steel bars http://www.britaxusa.com/ learning-center/360-degree-that strengthen the seat’s connection to the vehicle and reduce forward movement. These features, along with the side impact technologies, provide 360-degree protection for the child occupant. protection/integrated-steel- bars
- The newly enhanced line will launch this July at the same price points as the current BRITAX convertible car seats: BRITAX ADVOCATE 70-G3 (MSRP: $379.99), PAVILION 70-G3 (MSRP: $339.99), BOULEVARD 70-G3 (MSRP: $319.99), MARATHON 70-G3 (MSRP: $289.99) and ROUNDABOUT 55 (MSRP: $199.99). BRITAX ADVOCATE 70-G3, PAVILION 70-G3, BOULEVARD 70-G3 and MARATHON 70-G3 convertible car seats can be used rear facing up to 40 pounds and forward facing up to 70 pounds. The ROUNDABOUT 55 can be used rear facing up to 40 pounds and forward facing up to 55 pounds.
- Non-slip Vehicle Seat Protector. Now, while riding in the car, it’s possible to keep children safe in the event of a crash and automobile seats protected from compression, spills and crumbs with the new Vehicle Seat Protector http://www.britaxusa.com/
accessories/vehicle-seat-from BRITAX. Made of engineered, non-slip material, this latest addition to the expanding BRITAX accessory line allows best-in-class car seat performance. The Vehicle Seat Protector is crash-tested and approved for use with BRITAX car seats. protector
Returning Program – Britax FREE Ride:
During the month of July, parents in the market for a versatile stroller will get an added bonus: their choice of one free BRITAX CHAPERONE Infant Car Seat www.britaxusa.com/car-
The BRITAX “Free Ride” Event www.britaxusa.com/
About BRITAX Child Safety Inc.
BRITAX manufactures and markets a full line of premium car seats, strollers, baby carriers and accessories. Since its founding in Britain in 1939, the company has established itself as a trusted juvenile products brand, known for a commitment to thoughtful, innovative engineering of safe, top-quality and intuitively designed products.
In 2011 BRITAX acquired BOB Trailers, Inc. This addition reflects the company’s commitment to offering a full line of strollers to meet the modern family’s lifestyle needs. BRITAX and BOB offer versatility and a lifespan beyond one child.
BRITAX USA is located in Charlotte, N.C., and employs more than 200 people. For more information about BRITAX Child Safety, Inc., visit www.BRITAXusa.com, or find BRITAX on Twitter, Facebook or YouTube.
© 2012, Chantilly Patiño. All rights reserved.