10 Reasons Why I’m Voting for Obama in November
- Obama invests in Green technology and education to ensure our nation’s future economic security.
- Obama is creating jobs in the U.S. for Americans instead of focusing on initiatives that only benefit Big Business- like tax breaks for those exporting potential American jobs.
- Obama is minimizing government by letting Americans make their own personal life choices.
- Obama is a president who sees ALL the people…ALL Americans…and reacts to our concerns.
- Obama is a feminist and activist who creates opportunities that empower those who still struggle to be heard.
- Obama believes that EVERYONE deserves a good quality of life and fights to ensure that right by advocating for those in poverty.
- Obama has provided healthcare to the individuals who need it most, those previously un-insurable ailments and special needs families.
- Obama represents a multicultural perspective and is open and respectful to the diverse communities he interacts with (gender, race, faith, socio-economic status, language, culture, etc.) – A HUGE deal in my opinion!
- Obama supports our troops- improving benefits, bringing more troops home and calling attention to deficiencies in the current system for troops returning home.
- Obama is dismantling the grip that that Big Business/Corporations hold on our current government by limiting lobbying tactics and bringing more transparency to government- one more way that we (the people) can gain more control over our own government.
For more reasons to vote for Obama, take a look at this list of Things Obama has done.
What issues are you most concerned about this election season? Share your 10 reasons below!
© 2012, Chantilly Patiño. All rights reserved.