My First 10 Blog Posts Ever
Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about why I started this blog. What were my goals then? Are they still the same now? How can I create reachable steps to help me succeed in my goals?
When I started blogging, I really just wanted to have a voice and help others with any knowledge I could offer. Most of my early posts were either vents or tips that I thought could help families like ours.
READ: Why I Started Blogging
Here are my first 10 posts ever written:
- (#10) 5 Positive Tips for Handling the “Terrible Twos”
- (#9) Mother Convicted For Sending Kids to Wrong School District
- (#8) Why Education (not just a diploma) is the Key to Success
- (#7) Conflicts & Blessings Between Borders
- (#6) Understanding Hurtful & Abusive Relationships
- (#5) Best FREE Safe, Fun & Educational Online Game Sites for Infants & Toddlers
- (#4) Celebrating Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- (#3) How to Support Couples in Interracial Relationships
- (#2) Best Bilingual / Multicultural & Educational Television for Kids
- (#1) How to Survive in an Interracial Relationship (my very first post!)
These are all written before I even knew what blogging was and I’m so proud because I think they’re ALL useful posts. The funny thing is too…many of these are STILL my most popular posts.
In case you’re interested in a little flashback, here are some screenshots of the original Bicultural Mom blog.
Photo above: Lily earlier this summer at age four, holding our Valentine’s portrait taken while Ricardo and I were dating back in 2003.
© 2012, Chantilly Patiño. All rights reserved.